Features & Specs
The FLO-FAST™ Drum Extractor is the perfect tool for removing fluids from a tank or barrel. 18 inches of aluminum is placed into the standard 5 feet of hose that comes with a FLO-FAST™ pump. This will reach to the bottom of a barrel. Place drum extractor into the hose, secure with the hose clamp, put hose down into the fluid, and then pull/draw fluid at a rate of 8 gallons per minute. The aluminum tube provides the rigidity and weight needed to push hose down into the fluid, eliminating the coil-over that can happen with only using the hose by itself.
- 18 inches of aluminum tube with angle cut
- Fits 3/4 inch inside diameter hose size
- Ideal for getting to the bottom of a barrel and pulling fluid out
- Provides a rigid hose and additional weight to eliminate the risk of hose coiling up and not reaching the bottom of a barrel or fluid in a vessel
● Aluminum tube
● Stainless steel hose clamp